Near Tyler, in the rolling hills of East Texas sits the city of Troup, comprised of local businesses, kind people, and safe family-oriented neighborhoods. Troup is a good neighbor for surrounding large and small cities to have. At Innovative Pest Control, we want to be good neighbors by offering the residents of Troup the comprehensive, effective, and affordable pest control services that they can count on.
Innovative has been keeping East Texas pests in check since 1992 and provides the elite pest control services needed to protect both commercial and residential properties from nuisance, dangerous, and wood-destroying pests. Contact us today to schedule your free, no obligation, inspection today!
Residential Pest Control In Troup, TX
Your Troup home should be a pest-free sanctuary and with the help of Innovative Pest Control, it can be! By partnering with Innovative Pest Control we will work with you to ensure that your home will quickly become and stay pest free. Our three Advantage home pest control plans offer the specific protection you need for the unique needs of your Troup home.
All of our Advantage plans offer an initial pest check-up to eliminate existing pest problems, quarterly pest control services that provide protection against 16+ common pests, and peace of mind knowing that coverage will last between services!
- Advantage Plus+ - Provides quarterly pest control and rodent monitoring.
- Advantage Total - Provides quarterly pest control, rodent monitoring, and protection against termites.
- Advantage Gold - Provides quarterly pest control, rodent monitoring, protection against termites, and seasonal mosquito and fire ant treatment (April- September)
In addition to our three comprehensive pest control options, we offer the following programs and targeted services to help you maintain a pest free environment in and around your Troup home.
- Bed bug control
- Fire ant control
- Flea and tick control
- Mosquito control
- Rodent control
- Outdoor living
Stink Bug Prevention Tips In Troup, TX
Stink bugs are an agriculture pest and therefore spend most of their days outside feeding on fruits and vegetables including apples, berries, beans, peaches, pecans, and peppers. But when the weather cools in the late fall they start looking for warm safe shelter to overwinter inside of. In the late fall, they can be found gathering in large numbers on the sunny sides of homes and other structures, as they climb they find their way inside through cracks in exterior walls, the foundation, around door and windows and through gaps found around the roof soffits, air-conditioner units, and utilities. They will eventually take up residence for the winter inside of attic spaces, behind wall voids, and underneath of floors.
To prevent these smelly nuisances from taking up residence in your Troup home the professionals at Innovative Pest Control recommend following these tips:
- Create garden areas as far away from your home as possible.
- Trim back vegetation and shrubs to keep them from overgrowing and giving stink bugs access to hiding spots.
- Before the fall season is over, inspect the exterior walls and foundation of your home sealing and repairing any cracks and crevices that are found. Caulk gaps found around exterior windows and doors. Repair or replace any torn or tattered window or door screens. Make sure that any missing or loose roof shingles are replaced, any chimneys have tight-fitting caps on them, and that vents have tight-fitting covers on them.
- To help prevent stink bugs from being attracted to your property’s outdoor lighting fixtures, switch out white light bulbs with yellow fluorescent or yellow LED bulbs.
- Put into place a year-round pest control service from Innovative Pest Control! The best way to stop stink bugs and other fall pests from invading your property is to already have in place a plan that provides the services needed to keep your home pest-free.
Give us a call to learn how we can help keep stink bugs out of your home!
Commercial Pest Control In Troup, TX
Innovative Pest Control provides superior commercial pest control services to all of our East Texas customers. We use specialized products and materials and rely on Integrated Pest Management, allowing us to use insecticide in minimal amounts, and are dedicated to meeting the individual needs of all of our customers. Business owners choose Innovative Pest Control to be responsible for their pest control needs for the following reasons:
- We offer custom solutions that are specifically designed to meet the needs of each of our clients, their industry, and their pest problems.
- Our technical expertise; all of our technicians are highly trained, experienced, dedicated, and have the complete support of our devoted management team behind them.
- Our health and safety records. We take health and safety issues very seriously and we are always looking to improve our already stellar records.
To learn more about our commercial pest control services and why they are the correct choice for your Troup business, get in touch with us today!
Learn How To Avoid Bed Bugs In Troup, TX
The best way to avoid coming into contact with bed bugs is to be very observant. Know what adult bed bugs look like and where they are most likely to hide. Armed with that knowledge and by partnering with Innovative Pest Control, you can help to prevent yourself and home from becoming infested with these biting, blood-feeding bed bugs!
Appearance: Adult bed bugs are wingless, have six legs and have an oval, flat shaped body that is reddish-brown in color unless they have just fed. After feeding their body will appear more swollen, elongated in shape and they will look almost purple in color.
Where they can be found hiding: The flat bodies of bed bugs allow them to easily hide out of sight in cracks, crevices, and seams. They can be found hiding the seams of seats in planes, buses, taxis, and rental cars. Bed bug populations are commonly established in public places like movie theaters, libraries, retail stores, dormitories, hospitals and of course in hotels and motels. Inside of home, not only can bed bugs be found hiding the seams of and underneath of mattresses and box springs, but they can also be found in places you may not have ever thought of. Places like in computer keyboards, in electrical outlets, on the cracks of wooden furniture, behind baseboards, and behind clocks and pictures.
If you ever discovered bed bugs in your Troup property immediately contact Innovative Pest Control. Through our 3-step process (inspection, implementation, and elimination) we can rid any property of bed bugs quickly, completely and discreetly!