Hideaway, TX Pest Control
Active Pests in Hideaway, Texas
Residential Pest Control Services In Hideaway, TX
To protect your Hideaway home and laid back, stress-free way of life from the pests that are common to East Texas, the best course of action is to put into place a year-round pest control plan. Year-round control will ensure that current pest issues are quickly resolved and that services are put into place to prevent future infestations. At Innovative our Advantage Plans provide the year-round protection our customers want. Each plan begins with an initial pest inspection to find and eliminate existing pest problems, provides customers with quarterly pest control services that protect your home against more than 16 pests, and the peace of mind knowing that if pests come back between our visits so will we at no additional charge!
- Advantage Plus+- This plan provides quarterly pest control and rodent monitoring services.
- Advantage Total- This plan provides quarterly pest control, rodent monitoring, and protection against termites.
- Advantage Gold- This plan is our most comprehensive and provides quarterly pest control, rodent monitoring, protection against termites, and seasonal mosquito and fire ant treatments throughout their active season (April- September).
Contact us today to find out why Texas residents have been trusting Innovative Pest Control to take care of their pest-related problems for over 25 years!
Rodent Prevention Tips For Hideaway, TX Residents
In Texas and throughout most of the country rodents are problematic for home and business owners. Rodents have the potential to invade your structure, introduce disease, contaminate food, damage structural elements, and chew through and destroy your personal property. To stop these invasive and tenacious pests we provide rodent control and management services for both residential and commercial properties. In addition to our professional services, the following tips can help prevent rodents from taking advantage of your property.
- Seal cracks and holes, in the foundation and exterior walls of your structure, including around areas where utilities and pipes enter the home
- Pick up uneaten pet food each night
- Keep grills clean and store them a distance away from the outside of your home
- Regularly take your trash out, place in secure containers outside that are equipped with locking lids until trash collection day. Store outdoor trash cans a distance away from the outside of your home
- Place bird feeders away from your home
- Make sure to clean up spills and crumbs in kitchen and pantry areas as quickly as possible; wash dishes every day, don’t leave dirty dishes in the sink
- Store food inside of plastic or glass containers that have airtight lids
- In basement and attic areas instead of storing items in cardboard boxes, use plastic containers with tight-fitting lids
- Keep clutter to a minimum is storage areas, less clutter, equals fewer places for rodent to live and nest in
Protect Your Hideaway, TX Business From Pests
While Hideaway doesn’t have a bustling business district it is still important to understand how to protect your Texas business from the pests that are common to our area. At Innovative we don’t offer a single solution to solving commercial pest problems; we offer multiple, tailored solutions that meet the needs of each industry that we serve. At Innovative Pest Control, we take pride in providing each of our commercial customers with a customized pest control plan utilizing specialized products, materials, and Integrated Pest Management methods. Our trained and dedicated experts can protect your business from dangerous and damaging Texas pests including roaches, rodents, and more through our highly effective commercial pest control plans!
Avoid Mosquitoes In Hideaway, TX With Innovative Pest Control
Is there a way for you to completely avoid those tiny, fly-like creatures that seem to stalk you whenever you are outside so that they can feed on your blood? Unfortunately, there is no 100% solution against mosquitoes, but the professionals at Innovative can provide you with the next best thing; our seasonal mosquito control program which can dramatically reduce mosquito populations on your property throughout their entire active season! Our mosquito control program provides treatment for mosquitoes from April thru September and includes monthly treatment visits. Our trained professionals treat mosquito resting and breeding sites found around your home and yard. The treatment creates a barrier against mosquitoes, what could be better! To learn more about our targeted mosquito control program or our other options for mosquito control including our mosquito control for outdoor events or our Outdoor Living Program contact Innovative Pest Control today!