Pests like ants, termites, stinging insects, roaches, mosquitoes, ticks, rodents and more are all found living in and around East Texas. Pests which are unfortunately a year-round problem for Texas property owners, to combat pests and keep them out of your Edom home, partner with the pest control experts that have over 25 years of experience. Since 1992 the pest professionals at Innovative Pest Control have been stopping pests from damaging property and helping to protect people and pets from the health risks associated with pest invasions. We are a local pest control company that has a deep understanding of the local needs of all of our customers. Contact us today to learn more about Innovative Pest Control and our “make it right” guarantee!
Residential Pest Control Services In Edom, TX
Solve your home’s pest problems once and for all by partnering with Innovative Pest Control and putting into place one of our three Advantage Plans. No matter which plan you ultimately decide to choose for your Edom home, you will receive an initial pest check-up to eliminate existing pest problems, the implementation of quarterly pest control services that provide protection against 16+ common pests, and the peace of mind knowing that coverage will last between services. Our Advantage Plus+ program provides quarterly pest control and rodent monitoring; while our Advantage Total program provides our homeowners with more protection through quarterly pest control, rodent monitoring, and protection against termites. Innovative’s most comprehensive program is our Advantage Gold program, it provides quarterly pest control, rodent monitoring, protection against termites, and seasonal mosquito and fire ant treatment (April- September). In addition to our year-round, comprehensive pest control options (Advantage Plans) we offer the following targeted residential pest control services:
Mice Prevention Tips For Edom, TX Residents
Mice are attracted to homes because they offer them everything they need to live comfortably; our homes offer mice easy access to tasty food, warm and safe shelter, and delicious fresh water. Keeping mice out of Edom homes can be a tough task because they are so motivated to find a way inside and have their basic needs met. At Innovative Pest Control, we can help keep mice out of your home, and far away from your belongings and family, through our year-round Advantage plans. These year-round programs can provide you with the rodent monitoring and control services needed to keep your home free of rodents and other household invading pests all year-long. In addition to implementing a year-round residential pest control program, the following rodent prevention tips can help to make your Edom property less attractive to these troublesome pests.
- Check the exterior walls and foundation of your home, sealing any holes, openings, and cracks found.
- Inspect your Edom home’s windows and doors, caulking any spaces found around them and making sure that screens and weather stripping are completely intact.
- Place door sweeps underneath all exterior doors.
- Make sure that outdoor trashcans have locking lids and are stored away from the outside of your home.
- Clean up fallen fruits or vegetables from garden areas.
- Between feedings, pick up uneaten pet food, and make sure to it inside of plastic or metal containers with airtight lids.
- Inside of your home, regularly remove trash on a daily basis, vacuum and mop routinely, and keep food either in the refrigerator or in plastic or glass containers with airtight lids.
- Make sure that storage areas are organized and free of excess clutter.
Common Spiders In Edom, TX
In Edom, Texas there are both dangerous species of spiders (black widow and brown recluse) and nuisance spiders (house, jumping, and wolf) that homeowners need to be aware of and prevent from living inside of their homes.
- Black Widow Spiders: Black widow spiders are a species of dangerously venomous spider. They are glossy black in color and have a distinct orange or red hourglass shape on their bellies.
- Brown Recluse Spiders: Brown recluse spiders are also quite dangerous. They have a round body and are light to dark brown in color, with a distinctive brown violin marking on their back.
- House Spiders: As their name suggests these spiders are commonly found living inside of homes. Females range in length from 3/16th-5/16th of an inch. Males are a bit smaller. They are yellowish-brown in color and have a dirty white abdomen. They also have dark chevron markings on their bodies.
- Jumping Spiders: Jumping spiders have great vision. Their compact grey, brown, or black bodies are covered in small hairs; they have 8 short legs that give them to power they need to jump 25 times their own height.
- Wolf Spiders: Wolf spiders are colored with pale, cream, or even yellow stripes or markings. Females range in size from 3/8th to 1 and 3/8th of an inch in length; males are smaller in size. Wolf spiders do not use a web to catch their prey, instead, they hunt and chase down their prey.
If you are having problems with any type of spider in your Edom home, contact the pest control experts at Innovative Pest Control. We have the services needed to eliminate spider infestations and to put into place the continuous services needed to prevent a re-infestation. Give us a call today to learn more!
Learn How To Avoid Bed Bugs In Edom, TX
Stop bed bugs from living inside of your Edom home by contacting Innovative Pest Control at the first signs of these parasitic pests. Common signs of bed bugs include:
- Droplets of blood or dark streaks on linens, mattresses, box springs, walls, inside of drawers, or along baseboards.
- Finding piles of shed exoskeletons along the floor or underneath of mattresses and box springs.
- You or family members are waking up with unexplained bug bites that may or may not itch.
- Finding adult bed bugs inside of your home in the seams of mattresses, furniture, box springs, inside of electronics or other areas. They have an oval, flat shaped body that is reddish-brown in color. After feeding their body swells and turns a more purplish-red color.
To eliminate bed bugs our professionals use a very effective combination of steam and the application of conventional bed bug products/materials that are applied 2-4 times over a period of 4-8 weeks. To help prevent a re-infestation we recommend installing proactive bed bug products including mattress encasements and ClimbUps to help prevent a re-infestation.
Give us a call to learn more about our bed bug control options.