At Innovative Pest Control, we've visited many homes and seen many conditions that attract insects and rodents. Below is a list of conducive conditions we frequently identify when we service East Texas homes. We've also included information on how to fix those issues.
Tree Branches On House
- Keep tree branches away from house to reduce pest access.
Firewood Next To Foundation
- Keep firewood away from house to reduce harborage areas.
Debris In Crawl Space Or Next To The Foundation
- Remove debris to reduce termite harborage areas.
Excessive Plant Cover, Stumps, Etc.
- Provide spacing between plant cover and structure.
Soil Above Foundation Line
- Keep soil below top of foundation to reduce harborage areas.
Wood To Soil Contact
- Keep soil from touching wood to eliminate termite access.
Debris on Roof/Gutter
- Keep gutters and the roof free of debris to reduce harborages.
Standing Water Near Or Under The Structure
- Eliminate standing water to reduce habitats
Openings At Plumbing & Electric
- Seal openings to reduce pest entry points.
Excessive Gaps Around Windows & Doors
- Seal openings to reduce pest access.
Leaky Plumbing Fixtures
- Repair or replace leaky fixtures to reduce moisture for pests.
Garbage Cans Uncovered
- Keep covered to reduce attracting insects and rodents.
Moisture Damaged Wood
- Repair or replace rotting or damaged wood to reduce insect harborages.
Schedule Pest Control Services Today
If you are a homeowner in Tyler or East Texas, the best way to protect your home from our area's toughest pests is to schedule a long-term home pest control plan. We use modern Integrated Pest Management methods, along with specialized products and materials to make sure your home remains protected from pests. Get innovative solutions today with Innovative Pest Control.